Wednesday, April 30, 2008

still living


Hi! I know I don't often post, but sometimes life catches up with a person and it's all they can do is breathe. I'm sure most of us can relate to that, and frankly, that's where I've been the past few weeks.


A quick update: I signed up with an agency to do some reality shows, plus I'm in the process of starting my own greeting card company using images that I've photographed. My mother has been ill and that has consumed much of my time, plus there's my wonderful dog that needs attention, and thoughout all of that, I forgot to take care of one person who needed taken care of: me.


Hopefully, I'm back on track now and while I let too much time go between posts, I'll try to do better in the future. I'll keep pecking away, much like the Northern Flicker woodpecker until everything that needs to get done is finished.

2 comments:

Anastasia Reina said...

Beautiful Beautiful photos, what kind of camera do you shoot with??

kathymeader said...

I use a Canon Rebel XT and I love it. It's pretty easy to carry around even though I have problems gripping things. There's many lenses that are available for it and frankly, I've owned many cameras, but Canon is my favorite by far.

People often ask me about my camera and it took several cameras before I found one that could do everything I wanted. First though, I had to master simple cameras. Each camera was a little better than the last, did a little bit more than the previous one, and needless to say, was more expensive than the one before as well.

I outgrew four cameras in three years, two of those were within three months. I've had this camera almost two years now and am planning to get a second one. Thanks for asking.