Thursday, March 27, 2008

I still live


Hi. I've spent this past winter going crazy with good old fashioned cabin fever. We had more snow than usual, but when the weather permitted, I did go out and shoot some animals with my favorite camera. It's always nice to have something to shoot - something about it makes me feel better - always with a camera mind you!

This particular critter, a muskrat, was eating aquatic vegetation as he stood on thin ice. He was more interested in his meal than me.

The day was cold, of course, the following day we had another snow storm followed by another one the next day. With my camera, I get to see things in a new light, show folks what animals look like, especially if they've never seen one of them before. This guy, much like the beaver is very adept in the water. They are strong, steady swimmers - and also have large front teeth. (Much like me - although I think my mouth is bigger!)

No comments: